Turkeys for Christmas 2024 can now be ordered, £12 per Kg, you can pay a deposit and reserve your bird at the following site:
Or call Howard on 0782 118 7160 for details.
Once again we’re rearing the turkeys in Staffordshire woodland that’s adjacent to our organic holding. They’re the same great tasting black & bronze feathered birds that have gone down so well for the last 6 years.
- Traditional dark feathering – Black & bronze feathered birds
- Slow growing birds for the best taste and texture
- Small flock size
- Free Range in a woodland environment
- Matured for at least 7 days
- Humanely slaughtered & processed on the farm
- Local sales only – North Staffordshire
- Direct from the producer, significantly cheaper than equivalent birds from the well publicised big brands
- Low food miles
Call 0782 118 7160 to order or for more details.
We will match sizes to customer requirements as best we can, £10 deposit required.
How do our prices compare?
Here are some 2023 supermarket offerings for comparable spec turkeys from their big farms:
See the young turkeys grow:
One month on:
2 months old
3 months old
4 months old
Christmas Birds will be available for collection from The Organic Poultry Paddock at New House Farm, Acton, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 4EE, on the morning of 24th of December, or by arrangement on the 23rd of December. We can also do a limited number of local deliveries at a rate of £1 per mile from New House Farm. Please call 0782 118 7160 if you have any issues collecting your Turkey.